Friday 19 April 2013

Baby Scrapbook layouts

Todays post: baby scrapbook layouts, I have done layouts for myself, friends and customers from Kijiji, and facebook. Some of these are older ones I have done, my style has changed a little. I like using stamps, ribbons, and the cricut!!!
delivery scrapbook page

baby and grandfather

Parental Advisory, baby scrapbook layout

Baby eating for the first time scrapbook layout

babies first Valentines day


Welcome baby boy scrapbook layout

 

It's a boy scrapbook layout

Welcome to the world baby boy scrapbook layout

 Sweet dreams scrapbook layout
 3 months old scrapbook layout
 2 months old scrapbook layout
 2 months old, cute as a button scrapbook layout
 Labor of love scrapbook layout
Baby boy, mom and dad scrapbook layout

 could I be any cuter? baby boy scrapbook layout
 1 month old scrapbook layout
 1 month old scrapbook layout
 welcome baby girl, scrapbook layout
 big sister , baby girl scrapbook layout
 Sister's scrapbook layout
 Baby girl scrapbook layout
 babies first christmas, scrapbook layout
 

No comments:

Post a Comment